To remove Black Pearl Mail from your G Suite account simply follow the below instructions. Remember, we're always on hand if you get stuck or have any feedback on these instructions, so don't hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or log into Black Pearl Mail and click on Live Support
- Sign in to your G Suite administrator control panel.
- Click on the Apps icon
- Click on the G Suite icon
- click on the Gmail icon
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Advanced Settings
- On the General Settings page, scroll down or search for Outbound gateway
- If Black Pearl Mail is activated the Outbound gateway will be set to "smtp.blackpearlmail.com". Delete "smtp.blackpearlmail.com".
- Click Save changes
- Your email is now no longer routing via Black Pearl Mail.