To have your new stunning looking emails, follow the below instructions to start routing emails via Black Pearl Mail.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact support on email@example.com or log into Black Pearl Mail and click on Live Support.
Note: The password you saved in Black Pearl Mail takes about 10 minutes to go through the system before it will work... sorry for the slight delay.
To configure Outlook 2010 for sending via Black Pearl Mail, just follow these steps:
- Open Outlook
- click on the File tab to access the Backstage view. Click on Account Settings and Add and remove accounts or change existing connection settings.
- Select the account you want to update and click the Change button
- Change your Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) to "smtp.blackpearlmail.com"
- Click on the More Settings... button
- Select the Outgoing Server tab
- tick the checkbox My server requires authentication
- Select Log on using and enter your primary email address and the password you were provided for Black Pearl Mail
- Make sure Remember password is ticked (do not tick Log on using Secure Password Authentication)
- Select the Advanced tab
- Ensure that Outgoing Server (SMTP) port number is set to "465"
- Ensure Use the following type of encrypted connection is set to "SSL"
- Click OK to save settings
- Click on the Test Account Settings... button to ensure all is working.
- You are up and running!