Firstly, in order to provide you with the best email delivery experience possible, we recommend you update the SPF record(s) for all domains you send email for. This ensures that emails sent from these domains aren’t accidentally caught by spam filters. If you do not currently have SPF records setup and would like more information these articles will be useful:
Secondly, to have your new email branding applied, follow the instructions below. Remember, we're always on hand if you get stuck or have any feedback on these instructions.
- Sign in to your G Suite administrator control panel.
- Click on the Apps icon
- Click on the G Suite icon
- Click on the Gmail icon
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Advanced Settings
- On the General Settings page, scroll right down to the bottom
- Scroll down to the Routing section and add the Outbound gateway of "smtp.blackpearlmail.com"
- Click Save changes
- Your email is now routing via Black Pearl Mail.
As always, we're on hand if you get stuck - just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.