Thanks for using Black Pearl Mail for your new email branding, analytics and signature management. Note that you will need to have Admin access in order to implement the instructions below.
If you do not have Admin access, don't panic, we're always on hand to help you out. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the orange support button in the bottom left corner of this page.
2. Select mail flow, and then Rules.
3. Click on the + button again to create a new rule
4. Immediately click More Options at the bottom of the pop up:
5. Name the rule Internal Bypass
6. For the Apply this rule if.. Section choose: A Message Header... Matches these text patterns…
7. The header name to add is: X-BP
8. The specify words or phrases is ^*$
9. For the Do the following section choose Modify the message properties...Set the spam confidence level (SCL)
10. Choose Bypass spam filtering
11. Click the Add action button again and choose Modify the message properties...set a message header
12. In the message header name add X-MS-Exchange-Organization-BypassClutter
13. In the value add true
14. Change the priority to be higher than the rule which sends the mail to the send connector(you may need to save the rule and re-open it to see the Priority option)
15. Now your rule should look like this:
16. Press save, the rule should take effect within 1 hour.