To have your new stunning looking emails, follow the below instructions to start routing emails via Black Pearl Mail.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact support on email@example.com or log into Black Pearl Mail and click on Live Support
The password you saved in Black Pearl Mail takes about 10 minutes to go through the system before it will work... sorry for the slight delay.
To configure the 'Email' app on an Android device for sending via Black Pearl Mail, just follow these steps:
- From the home screen choose the option to display the main menu
- Open the Email app on your device
- From the Options menu choose Settings
- Select the account you want to update to use Black Pearl
- Scroll down and Tap on Outgoing settings
- Tap to edit the SMTP server and change to "smtp.blackpearlmail.com"
- Ensure the Security type is set to SSL/TLS
- Ensure Require sign-in is checked
- Tap to edit the User Name if this is not the primary email address setup for Black Pearl Mail
- Tap to update the Password to be that which was setup for Black Pearl Mai
- Tap Done
- You are now up and running!