To have your new stunning looking emails, follow the below instructions to start routing emails via Black Pearl Mail.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact support on email@example.com or log into Black Pearl Mail and click on Live Support
- Open Thunderbird
- From the Tools menu choose Account Settings
- Select Outgoing Server (SMTP) in the left-hand column
- Click Add...
- Description: Black Pearl Mail
- Server Name: smtp.blackpearlmail.com
- Port: 465
- Ensure Connection security is set to SSL/TLS
- Ensure Authentication method is set to Normal Password
- For username use your email adddress (it will ask for your password when you first go to send a message, which is the one setup for Black Pearl)
- Click OK
- Select the new Black Pearl Mail server and click Set Default
- click OK
- Close Thunderbird
- Restart Thunderbird and send a test email to check your emails are now being branded
- You are up and running!