To have your new stunning looking emails, follow the below instructions to start routing emails via Black Pearl Mail.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact support on firstname.lastname@example.org or log into Black Pearl Mail and click on Live Support.
Note: The password you saved in Black Pearl Mail takes about 10 minutes to go through the system before it will work... sorry for the slight delay.
- Open the Mail application
- From the Mail menu choose Preferences
- Select the Accounts tab
- Select the Account you want to update in the right hand pane
- Click on the dropdown Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) and choose Edit SMTP Server List..
- Add a new server by clicking on the +
- Description: Black Pearl
- Server Name: smtp.blackpearlmail.com
- Click on the Advanced tab
- Ensure Use default ports (25, 465, 587) is selected
- Ensure Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is checked
- Authentication: Password
- Username: [your email address]
- Password: password setup for your Black Pearl account
- Click OK to save
- Close the Preferences window
- Quit Apple Mail completely, and restart
- You are alll done!
- Send a test email to check your emails are being branded by Black Pearl now.