To have your new stunning looking emails, follow the below instructions to start routing emails via Black Pearl Mail.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact support on email@example.com or log into Black Pearl Mail and click on Live Support.
Note: The password you saved in Black Pearl Mail takes about 10 minutes to go through the system before it will work... sorry for the slight delay.
To configure Outlook Express for sending via Black Pearl Mail, just follow these steps:
- Open Outlook Express
- From the Tools menu choose Accounts
- Select the Mail tab if it is not already selected
- Select the account you want to update and click the Properties button
- Select the Servers tab
- Change your Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) to smtp.blackpearlmail.com
- Down the bottom tick the checkbox My server requires authentication, then click the Settings button
- Select Log on using and enter your primary email address and the password you were provided for Black Pearl Mail
- Make sure Remember password is ticked (do not tick Log on using Secure Password Authentication).
- Tick the checkbox to This server requires a secure connection (SSL)
- Check the Outgoing mail (SMTP) is set to 465
- Click OK to save, and the Close
- You are now up and running!