To have your new stunning looking emails, follow the below instructions to start routing emails via Black Pearl Mail.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact support on email@example.com or log into Black Pearl Mail and click on Live Support
The password you saved in Black Pearl Mail takes about 10 minutes to go through the system before it will work... sorry for the slight delay.
To configure the 'Mail' app on an Apple device for sending via Black Pearl Mail, just follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your device
- Tap Mail
- Tap on the Account you want to use Black Pearl Mail for
- Scroll down to Outgoing Mail Server
- Tap on the arrow on the right hand side
- Under the Primary Server tap on the right hand side
- Tap to edit the Host Name and change to "smtp.blackpearlmail.com"
- Tap to edit the User Name if this is not the primary email address setup for Black Pearl Mail
- Tap to edit the Password that was setup for Black Pearl Mail
- Ensure Use SSL is switched ON
- Ensure Authentication is Password
- Ensure Server Port is set to "465"
- Tap Done
- under Other SMTP Servers remove any server if any were setup
- Tap the Back Arrow button at the top left
- Tap Done