- to generate or facilitate unsolicited bulk commercial email
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent purpose
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users
- to alter, disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services
Your failure to comply with the AUP may result in suspension or termination, or both, of the Services pursuant to the Agreement. BPM reserves the right to place a daily cap on the number of End-User outbound emails sent within a 24 hour period. This cap is currently set at 1000. Customer can apply for cap to be temporarily removed by contacting Support.