1. Company Information. These details are entered during your initial sign up to a Black Pearl Mail account.
They can be changed at any time by going to Settings > Company Settings.
The details entered into the Company Information fields are applied to every user's signature by default, but will be overwritten if filled out in a user's personal profile or group details.
If these fields, with the exception of the Organization field, are not required in each user's email signature it is recommended they remain blank. The Organization field must remain populated to identify your account in our system.
2. Time Zone. It is recommended the time zone is set to the location where the majority of your email is sent from. A correct time zone selection is important as each sent email is recorded in the analytics tab under a timestamp.
3. Session. For convenience you can choose to remain signed into your Black Pearl Mail account while the window remains open. Your session will otherwise time out and prompt you to re-login.
4. Tracking. There are two options for tracking in Black Pearl Mail, Click Thru Tracking and Open Tracking.
- Click Thru Tracking. This option allows you to remove tracking hyperlinks from your banner images. The Analytics tab will therefore only show the amount of email sent, not the banners clicked.
- Open Tracking. This option allows you to remove the ability to see if a recipient has opened your emails. Open tracking is used in the Track and Trace section of the Analytics tab, by the Follow Feature and by our Email Notification Gmail app. Turning it off will stop these features from working properly.