To have your new stunning looking emails, follow the below instructions to start routing emails via Black Pearl Mail.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact support on firstname.lastname@example.org or log into Black Pearl Mail and click on Live Support.
Note: The password you saved in Black Pearl Mail takes about 10 minutes to go through the system before it will work... sorry for the slight delay.
To configure Windows 10 Mail for sending via Black Pearl Mail, just follow these steps:
- Open Mail
- Click on the Settings icon in the sidebar menu.
- Click on Manage Accounts and select the account you want to send via Black Pearl Mail.
- Click the Delete Account option.
- Click again on Manage Accounts and click the + Add account.
- Scroll down and select Advanced setup
- Select Internet Email
- Fill out the form details for both incoming and outgoing mail. Use the same Password entered into your Black Pearl Mail account and paste "smtp.blackpearlmail.com" into Outgoing (SMTP) Mail Server
- Make sure the check-boxes "Outgoing server requires authentication" and "Require SSL for Outgoing Emails" are ticked
- Click Sign in to save your settings
- Send a test email to check the account set up was successful
Note: emails will take a few minutes to begin branding. Email a personal address or colleague to test - you cannot email your own email address
- You are now up and running!